Lightbug Zero is our smallest GPS tracking device, and indeed one of the smallest in the world.
It is the only device in its category to communicate on 4G and 2G networks that has a battery life measured in weeks and months, rather than hours.
- Smaller than a car keyfob
- Absolutely tiny at just 53 x 38 x 12mm, it can fit almost anywhere
Plus it weighs almost nothing! (33g)
- Awesome Battery Life (850mAh)
- Significantly larger battery than other devices in its category
- Unrivaled power management systems
- Amazing battery life in a tiny package
- Quadband 4G + 2G
- Integrated SIM card
- 4G LTE-M & NBIoT with 2G Fallback
- Works in most countries
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS
- Lots of letters to say it can use any or all of the global satellite constellations for super accurate positioning 0.5-5m typ. accuracy outdoors.
- Enhanced Positioning
Sometimes satellite positioning doesn't work indoors but we've got you covered
- WPS (WiFi Positioning System) gives you 10-30m accuracy indoors
- Works just like the little blue circle on your phone in the Maps app.
- Loads more cool stuff
- Mobile apps for iOS & Android + Web app
- Accelerometer for clever movement detection
- Waterproof (IP66) and shock proof
- Button on the front to trigger alerts
- Keyring hole for easy attachment
- Operating Temperature of 0°C to 50°C
Calculate your battery life
Select Update Rate when stationary
How many hours per day will the device be moving for?
Use your best guess at an average value.
Update Rate when moving
Estimated Battery Life